In this episode of Marketing Personalities, Brit Kolo takes a closer look at the Sentinel tribe of personalities, including the types ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, offering in-depth insight into each of the four types and giving marketing suggestions based on type.
Listen on YouTube:
A Closer Look at the Sentinel Tribe Episode Summary:
Welcome to another episode of the Marketing Personalities Podcast! I’m Brit Kolo and I’m here solocast style to bring you a closer look into the Sentinel tribe of personalities, including the types ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ.
The Sentinel tribe share the same two second and fourth lettes – the S and the J.
S stands for ObServant.
J stands for Judging.
Here are some things we know about this Sentinel tribe:
- They’re order-driven. They tend to appreciate order, security, stability, and practicality.
- Teamwork makes the dreamwork – they are natural cooperators, ready and willing to join the team, keep things in order, and get work done.
- They MUST start with ORGANIZATION. They’re willing to take on any task, no matter the size, as long as they can first get organized. Without clear organization and order, they quickly lose confidence and feel like they’re doing a poor job.
- They LOVE templates. They often are drawn to how others are doing things so they can glean a useful template of action steps from them without reinventing the wheel.
Something to note about Sentinels is their true need for organization. And while organization might be a procrastination technique for others, for Sentinels, it’s not at all procrastination. It’s a natural, deep-seated need. Without it, a Sentinel flounders. This was brought up in detail in episode 92 with Ashley Gartland.
Now, let’s dive into these four types.
Everything I share about these four types can be found on my website, marketingpersonalities.com.
I review the following about each type:
- Where they find flow in their work
- Where their power is realized by others
- What their best marketing strategy includes
- Where they tend to get stuck in implementing their best marketing strategy
Click the type you’d like to learn more about:
And remember, I go into much greater detail about your personality type with your Full Report. Grab your Full Report right here and don’t forget to use the podcast-listener promo code to receive $10 off!
Thanks so much for listening!