In this episode of Marketing Personalities, Brit Kolo takes a closer look at the Diplomat tribe of personalities, including the types INFJ, INFP, ENFJ, ENFP, offering in-depth insight into each of the four types and giving marketing suggestions based on type.
Listen to this Marketing Personalities Episode:
Watch the Marketing Personalities Podcast on YouTube:
A Closer Look at the Diplomat Tribe Episode Summary:
Welcome to another episode of the Marketing Personalities Podcast! I’m Brit Kolo and I’m here solocast style to bring you a closer look into the Diplomat tribe of personalities, including the types INFJ, INFP, ENFJ, and ENFP.
The Diplomat tribe share the same two “middle letters” – the N and the F.
N stands for Intuitive.
F stands for Feeling.
I often refer to Diplomats as “intuitive feelers” for this reason.
Here are some things we know about this Diplomat tribe:
- They’re mission-drive. They can get behind any mission they truly believe in.
- Sharing is caring – they’re natural sharers of a message (in their own ways). When they find something good, they’re happy and skilled at sharing it with others.
- They MUST start with WHY. They’re willing to try anything as long as they can clearly identify the WHY behind it. Without a clear “why” they lose interest and feel like they’re wasting their time.
- They LOVE to dig in deeper. There’s always more to do, dive into, help out with for this tribe.
There are quite a few Diplomats in my audience right now and while I don’t know all the reasons for this, I imagine it has to do with these couple of things:
- I’m a Diplomat myself so I naturally attract intuitive feelers like me.
- I’ve tried to attract a mostly female-centered audience in the past and women in our society tend to be more “allowed” to use intuition and feelings overall. So, more women, perhaps more chance to have intuitive feelers in my circles.
Now, let’s dive into these four types.
Everything I share about these four types can be found on my website, marketingpersonalities.com.
I review the following about each type:
- Where they find flow in their work
- Where their power is realized by others
- What their best marketing strategy includes
- Where they tend to get stuck in implementing their best marketing strategy
For information about the INFJ Advocate personality type, click here.
And remember, I go into much greater detail about your personality type with your Full Report. Grab your Full Report right here and don’t forget to use the podcast-listener promo code to receive $10 off!
Thanks so much for listening!