In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Abagail Pumphrey and Emylee Williams, Creators of The Boss Project Summit, and Hosts of The Strategy Hour Podcast. Abagail and Emylee provide online educational content to their audience of business builders. Learn how they are building a million dollar company online through teamwork, strategy, and soon, a virtual summit.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Meeting in a Facebook group when Emylee was working as a photographer and Abagail was working in branding and marketing
- Eating waffles, drinking wine, and talking business with one another IRL a few weeks later
- Growing their relationship as friends and realizing that their dreams and goals were aligned so well that they decided to go into business together –
- Starting out as service-based business owners by combining photography, branding, and marketing packages as they figured out how they worked together
- Shifting from being a service-based business to solely offering online education in 2017
- Pulling the plug on their client work to focus on education was SO much more aligned with the vision Abagail and Emylee saw for their lives and the business because at their core they are educators
- Building the foundation for this switch by blogging 5 days per week for almost a year and posting 3 times per day on Instagram to allow them to make the shift
- Growing their audience and revenue by figuring out how to best show up effectively to serve their people which looked like webinars and launching every two weeks, experimenting, playing, and trying new things constantly
- Recognizing that they don’t know everything, BUT they know a lot of amazing business owners that do know a lot that can really teach their audience
- The Boss Project Summit, a free virtual summit for building business foundations is happening November 6-9!
- 40+ speakers happening including people like your host Brit Kolo, Steph Crowder, Caitlin Bacher, Tyler McCall, and more!
- Grab your paid All Access Pass here to have FOREVER access to all of this amazing content, be eligible for an amazing giveaway, and fun activities during the summit
- Looking ahead to 2019 to grow on the new foundations they’ve built in 2018 to prime themselves to become a million dollar company
“All of your dreams are possible” – Abagail Pumphrey
“Spend more energy than you think you need to finding your people sooner rather than later.” – Emylee Williams