In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Danielle LaRock, a Breakthrough Specialist for Visionary Entrepreneurs, Change Leaders, and World Healers at DanielleLaRock.com. Danielle coaches Change Leaders, working with her clients 1:1 and in small retreat settings. Learn how she is helping people be their real selves and make a tangible impact on the world.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Learning about what she really wanted out of life through working at a government job
- Working with her clients to create an authentic vision for their work
- Starting her business first through modeling what she saw others doing, then taking that and forging her own path based on her natural strengths and tendencies
- Using journaling to discover her true desires
- Getting her first project clients through strategic marketing combined with letting her authentic self shine through
- Attracting her tribe through showing up organically for her audience
- 16Personalities type ENFJ/P, the Protagonist/Campaigner
- Enneagram type 7, the Enthusiast
- Scaling her business through creating a collaborative social enterprise with a triple bottom line, that not only is good for the business + her clients, but also for the environment
“It’s okay to take your time, because all you’re working toward is being yourself.”
“Be the boldest version of you and know that you’re already enough.”