In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Ashley Gartland, Founder and Business Coach for Women Entrepreneurs at AshleyMGartland.com. Ashley helps business owners simplify, working with clients 1:1 to achieve fulfillment and growth. Learn how she is helping her clients embrace freedom through simplicity.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Starting her freelance writing business right out of college
- Leaving the writing industry to find fulfillment in her work
- Learning how to be a coach by getting her Life Coach certification
- Getting her first coaching clients through referrals
- Building her client base by building relationships online through offering support and experimenting with new techniques
- Experimenting with new offerings in 2018 through one month intensives and pop-up workshops
- Coaching her clients through mindset shifts, delegating and setting boundaries, and simplifying
- Teaching us how to work through to-do list overwhelm
- Focusing on making sure her business supports her core values over massive growth
- Building a priority-focused schedule
- Being inspired by nature and helping clients truly see themselves
“Don’t do all the things. Trust yourself to choose the right next step for you.”