In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Jacqueline Fisch, Copywriter and Founder of JacquelineFisch.com. Jacq is a skillful writer, working with entrepreneurs and small businesses to create unfussy, unstoppable copy. Learn how she is gaining visibility with her brand and keeping her love for writing fresh and fun.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Realizing “job security” is NOT a thing
- How motherhood changes the way you look at corporate life
- Recognizing her true talent for writing
- Exiting corporate to chase her dream of writing every day
- Learning quickly that infusing rest, creativity, and getting out of the house into her schedule would fuel her business
- Being open about her transition out of corporate in order to get her first few clients
- Cultivating relationships in order to keep new clients coming through the door
- Writing a book in one month as part of NaNoWriMo
- Writing hand-written notes to inspire others to pick up a pen and piece of paper and just write
“Get off the couch and go do something.”
“Don’t worry about how much coffee or wine you’re drinking.” – Jacqueline Fisch