In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Ashley Cox, Founder of Sprout HR. Ashley is an upbeat human resources expert, guiding creative small business owners through the sometimes-confusing throws of building teams of contractors and employees. Learn how she is building her HR consulting business and partnering with some of the best in the creative small business world.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- What exactly is human resources and what does it entail?
- Becoming an expert in HR with Kroger and J.Crew
- Leaving corporate to be a product photographer
- Realizing that online businesses needed HR help and pivoting her entire business journey to serve them
- Testing her HR consulting before charging for it and finding her first paying client through that offer
- Gaining traction through having personal conversations with people online and offline
- Forming her content strategy around what her audience needs to hear and learn
- Utilizing local workshops and national conferences to reach larger audiences
- Resources for you to lead yourself and your team better
- Building your personal support network
“You can do everything, but you can’t do everything at one time.”
“Lean on your support system more.”
“You may be a solopreneur, but it takes a whole army to make this thing happen.”