In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit comes at you solocast-style, riffing on what she accomplished in 2017, the big lessons she took away from this past year, and how she’s using those lessons to prepare and plan for 2018. Brit believes meaningful work and growth stems from being rooted in your core values, so she’s hosting a free training on January 16th to show YOU how to define your own core values and apply them to your life.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Brit’s major business accomplishments in 2017, along with some of my low points too
- Launching this podcast and community, shifting from consulting to coaching, and running a Group Coaching BETA Program
- Learning that she’s motivated by the challenge of her work
- Getting engaged and investing in her first income property
- Brit’s main takeaway from 2017 involving the crucial need for personal and business core values and how they can shape your life and business in a meaningful way
- How meaningful work and growth can only stem from one’s core values
- Learn how to define YOUR core values and apply them to your 2018 plan in Brit’s upcoming webinar
- Webinar Details: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 4pm EST
- Webinar replay will be provided, but only to those who register – Register at http://marketinginyogapants.com/webinar