In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Kate Juniper, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Juniper Editing and Creative. Kate is a skillful editor and writing coach, specializing in fiction writing. Learn how she is expanding her business, while continuing to work with what her heart most loves – words.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Watch the Podcast here:
- Editing books, writing copy, and coaching others through writing books – what dreams are made of!
- Kate’s winding path through literature and freelancing
- Working with independent authors, as well as publishing houses
- Reading, reading, reading
- Kate’s current projects
- A real-life look at the book publishing landscape
- Using publishing houses to find your best next read and to discover new-to-you authors
- Being in the middle of NaNoWriMo to write her own long-form novel
“You can be dedicated without being consumed.” – Kate Juniper