In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Ashley Beaudin, Founder of the Imperfect Boss Movement. Ashley is a heart-centered movement maker, doing work to make imperfect normal in our hyper-curated, picture-perfect Instagram world. Learn how she is building momentum with her Imperfect Boss campaigns and what she plans to do with this effort in the future.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Watch the Podcast here:
- What is #TheImperfectBoss movement?
- The story behind Ashley’s interest in making imperfect normal
- How Ashley went from being a shy kid to finding her calling for activism in high school
- Having tried at least 5 businesses before finding #TheImperfectBoss
- Starting a movement through Twitter chats and a blog tour in 2015
- Revolutionizing the campaign through Instagram
- Connecting with major players in the industry to gain further traction
- Balancing the imperfect with the positive
- Leveraging the movement campaign with a call to action at the end
- Mobilizing people to do something great Scaling a movement like this into something even bigger
“If you feel a message inside of you, then you can be 1000% convinced that someone else needs it too.” – Ashley Beaudin