In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Stephanie Hayes, Founder and Business Strategist and Coach at StephanieHayes.biz. Steph is an analytical female entrepreneur with several years of experience, bringing sound business advice to her clients. Learn how she is challenging the status quo within the “business coaching” market by being uniquely herself.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Aligning her clients’ business strategy with what they truly want
- Realizing her several years of experience were incredibly valuable to start-ups and small businesses
- Packaging her know-how to offer smart strategy + coaching packages
- Turning her “super power” into a business
- Relying on her network and reputation to gain her first clients
- Growing a business, while growing and maturing the business owner
- Connecting your values to your business model, services, and overall culture
- “Sniper marketing” – becoming the expert to a handful of key influencers that will ultimately connect her with ideal clients
- Steph’s perspective on being a “business strategist”
- Leveling her own business up with new branding and smarter packages
- Accepting her own value and others seeing value in what she does
“You can spend a lot of time speculating, hand-wringing, taking courses… but at the end of the day you still have to do something.” – Stephanie Hayes