In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Liz Strong, Founder of Lux & Vita. Liz is a spunky graphic designer, bringing light and life to her clients’ brands and websites. Learn how she is being intentional about who she works with and how she serves non-profits and Creatives.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Seeing the need within non-profits for good design
- Having no clear direction for her career
- Being the girl to figure it out and get it done
- Transferring from employee to contractor for the same company
- Finding her initial traction within personal connections and word of mouth because she was VISIBLE about her move out of her full-time job
- Additional growth through Facebook Groups by being genuinely helpful
- Being intentional about allowing variety in her work without a strict niche
- Embracing the “Creative” within us and truly enjoying the ebbs and flows of creation
- Creating unique welcome guides for clients so they can be served that much better
- Incorporating and prioritizing FUN into work
“Just say yes.” – Liz Strong
“Even if it doesn’t work out, you’re growing.” – Liz Strong