In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Sara Christensen, Founder and of Kickass Masterminds. Sara is a long-time business woman, having found business success over the past 20 years, and is NOW offering a brilliant mastermind matchmaking business. Learn how she has built a high-quality wait list for this new biz and how she intends to foster its success long into the future.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Mastermind Matchmaking = brilliant
- Sara’s history of being a female entrepreneur for the last 20 years
- The power of being connected to a tight-knit group of entrepreneurs
- How Sara first got the idea to start Kickass Masterminds
- Balancing market research and your intuition
- How Sara already has a high-quality wait list for her business that hasn’t even launched yet!
- Tackling your fear and going for it!
- Showing the behind-the-scenes to really, truly attract people to you
- Leveraging relationships to market a business
- Incorporating an IRL (in-real-life) aspect to your online business
- Take a personal, solo trip!
- Going for it!
Be bold. Be brave. Do not let what other people think hold you back.
Stop worrying about what people are thinking about you. Be okay with being uncomfortable and awkward. And just go for it. – Sara Christensen