In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Jaclyn Patterson, Co-Founder of UnCo, a Canadian start-up setting out to simplify the female wardrobe while minimizing environmental impact. As UnCo is right in the nitty gritty phase of being a young start-up, we get a unique peak into the life of one of its ambitious, driven female co-founders. Learn how she Jaclyn is juggling life and business intentionally in this season.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- The hustle is real! Working a full-time job while co-founding and running a start-up
- How UnCo curates and styles your capsule wardrobe AND tackles the issue of obsessive consumption
- Collaborating with fashion brands, as opposed to designing their own clothing
- Being self-aware enough to know what she needs day to day
- How Jaclyn met Kim, the other co-founder of UnCo
- Validating their company through hand-picking stand-out BETA clients
- The difference between demographic and “psyche-graphic”
- Focusing on the client experience right now
- Then looking forward to obtaining angel investors
- Newsflash – capsule wardrobes don’t have to be bland!
- The dynamic between Jaclyn and Kim as business partners
“If you find the right person that shares your passion and ambition, you can really do great things.”
“The hustle is real!”