In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Elizabeth Guerrero, stay-at-home mama entrepreneur. Elizabeth is a driven, ambitious girlfriend earning her living from multiple revenue streams while also being a stay-at-home mom. Learn how she’s balancing work and life and being incredibly intentional about this season of her life.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Quitting her traditional teaching J-O-B to start her own thing
- Earning income through multiple revenue streams
- Balancing it all while being an intentional wife and mama
- Let’s talk more about pressing the PAUSE button on the hustle mode
- Elizabeth’s new calling in life
“Give yourself permission to be where you are and be cool with it.”