In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Nina Spears, the founder Bassett Baby Planning of Houston, TX, and Baby-Chick.com. Nina started her offline baby planning business over seven years ago and her online motherhood blog and brand two years ago. Today, she’s profiting from both businesses, bringing much-needed information to her motherhood niche, AND is carrying around a big announcement she unveils within the episode!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- How Nina and I “met” AKA the Tank Top Story
- Starting a brick-n-mortar business in the motherhood industry
- The story behind becoming a baby planner
- How Nina got her first paying client
- Growing a team of baby planners and motherhood experts
- Starting an online business and brand
- Earning profits from both offline and online revenue streams
- Nina’s big announcement!
“If you want to do something well, you can’t do it by yourself. ”
“It’s going to be hard, but you’re not alone. “